Friday, May 16, 2008

I was already getting ready to write my post about how The Midnight Organ Fight is my favorite album of the first half of 2008 and a strong contender for the entire year before I did some clicking around on the internets and realized that the band is made up of Scottish brothers Scott and Grant. It is well documented that there are few things I love more than sibling bands. (A short list of the precious few things I hold above sibling bands are fresh lilacs, seasonal beer, cute flats and chocolate cake.)

2 comments:

kate said...

so, i'm so in love with the first five songs of this album, i've not managed to get past them in a week. one of these days i'll venture on to 6-14, but for now, i'm totally in love. apparently you DO know something about my love for happy/sad music and Scotsmen.

kate said...

sidenote: did you know stuart murdoch is 40? 40! i had no idea.