Wednesday, April 9, 2008

SIBLINGS DAY!!
Today is a totally fake holiday, Siblings Day, which sounds like it is being pioneered and pushed upon the world by a sad woman who has faced much more familial misfortune than I. Nevertheless, I love my sister Diana and my brother George! And here are some pictures that show why!
Christmas 2007! We took this picture before we made brunch and drank mimosas.

1986! Look how fat George is! Also! Diana and I are not wearing shirts!


Christmas 1988! I scanned this picture from my grandma's photo album, and the next picture in the series is after we've opened presents and the living room is covered in wrapping paper. Also, George is naked and has a bow on his head.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

clairebear. i love you and your funny pictures. - littlefoot

James said...

i think you are adopted.

Anonymous said...

Claire, I think that you are not only not wearing a shirt, you are not wearing anything in picture 2-you were such a saucy wench!

Mom