Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I feel like I should make a big introductory post since this is my newest and theoretically most improved blogging venture; but I've been trying to write aforementioned prologue for at least two weeks now and I don't have much to say on the topic. I was talking to Cody and Colt last night about how I don't write much anymore, and I'm not especially happy about that. It's hard to know if it's a symptom of giving so much to other areas of my life, or just not being so self centered and damn interesting all the time. And I'm not deleting my Livejournal, but probably won't post a ton there anymore. So, yeah, um, hi. This isn't a very fortuitous beginning, but will hopefully cure the larger problem of my writer's block.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! i love how you have about ten blogs going at once!